Monday, February 07, 2011

Letting go!

The monks say if you master this art, you could achieve true bliss or Nirvana. Today, where people are so afraid to fall in love, is it actually possible to love someone with all your heart and still be detached enough to not expect anything? Is it possible to be so selfless, brave and pure that you lose your self completely and still come out unscathed when it doesn't work out? Can someone truly hope, pray, fight with all it takes and then when the time comes Let go?

You see the smile on my face

and think she’ll be fine.

Don’t you feel my heart

is still aching for you?

You look at my cheeks

and you find no tears.

Don’t you see my eyes

won’t lose them like you?

You take me in your arms

And I don’t hold onto you

Don’t you get it that my body

is just trying to fool me and you?

You say you could die for me

and trust me to do the same for you.

Don’t you know my soul

wants to live forever with you?

I tell you I’ll be okay

and you promise you will be too.

Don’t you hear my lips

are lying but I really need you?

I walk away from you

and you believe I am moving on.

Don’t you realize my mind

will always think about you?

You cry that you love me

and will always do.

Don’t you think of fighting for our dreams

and making them come true?

No comments: